Please leave your Email. We will find the best price for this product and contact you shortly!

STEELMASTER 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9

Average Customer Rating:
4.7 (Based on 22 reviews)
  • Price:$51.59 & FREE Shipping
  • Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Product Description
  • SteelMaster 263F5816SBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 1,500 5 x 8 cards, 9 7/8 x 18 1/8 x 9
  • All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Each drawer holds up to 1,500 cards.
Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:1,500For Card Size:5" x 8"Color(s):BlackDepth:16"Width:9 1/2"Height:7 1/8"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Single Drawer
Learn what other customers say about this product Read more
Subscription
Register now to get recent news and updates
Stay Connected: