Please leave your Email. We will find the best price for this product and contact you shortly!

SteelMaster. Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 3,000 4 x 6 cards, 14 1/2 x 16 x 6 1/4 (263F4616DBLA)

Average Customer Rating:
4.7 (Based on 37 reviews)
  • Price:$72.20 & FREE Shipping
  • Availability:Usually ships in 24 hours
Product Description
  • SteelMaster 263F4616DBLA Drawer Card Cabinet Holds 3,000 4 x 6 cards, 14 1/2 x 16 x 6 1/4
  • All-steel cabinet with follower blocks. Drawers have combination label holders and pulls. Units are stackable for increased storage. Non-mar feet won't slip. Each drawer holds up to 1,500 cards.
Material(s):SteelGlobal Product Type:Card Holders-Card File With Pull DrawerCard Holder Type:Card File With Pull DrawerCard Capacity:3,000For Card Size:4" x 6"Color(s):BlackDepth:16"Width:14 1/2"Height:6 1/2"Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:7%Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent:51%Total Recycled Content Percent:58%Special Features:Double Drawer
Learn what other customers say about this product Read more
Subscription
Register now to get recent news and updates
Stay Connected: